Vaasan Urheiluautoilijat Ry. – Vasa Sportbilister Rf. invites all rc-drivers to participate on 1/10 scale Electric Buggy 2016 Nordic Championship race in Vaasa, Finland on 18.-19.6.2016. The race will be arranged with Finnish Championship Series (Maastosarja) Round 2.
AKK (Finnish National Automobile Association) permit 13/PA/16
From 2015-06-18 to 2015-06-19
- Pitkämäki Model Racing Center
- Address: Rantamaantie 14
- City: Vaasa
- Country: Finland
- Map: https://www.google.com/maps?ll=63.07579,21.68042&z=17
- Width at least 3 meters
- Material is clay without sugar
- 2WD: http://testlogger.info/track/215
- 4WD: http://testlogger.info/track/217
- 2WD Modified Buggy (Nordic Championship)
- 2WD Stock
- 4WD Stock
- 4WD Modified Buggy (Nordic Championship)
- 2WD Stock
- Controlled practice x 2
- Qualifying x 4 (EFRA Round-by-round method)
- Finals x 3
|Race director||Atte Hietalahti|
|Head referee||Lasse Hiltunen|
|Technical inspection||Harri Toivonen|
|Track maintenance||Marko Lapinjoki|
National or international license needed.
Technical rules according to Finnish National series rules, which follow EFRA rules
Main exceptions to EFRA rules:
- Every is allowed to use two sets of tires per driven axle
Controlled tires 2WD:
- JConcepts Double Dee Super Soft (#3002-02)
Controlled tires 4WD:
- Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 M3 (#PL820702)
- Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 M4 (#PL820703)
- Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 M3 (#PL820602)
- Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 M4 (#PL820603)
Organizer will not provide tires for purchase but local distributors have tires available at the track. Recommended to to buy or reserve tires before the event.
All competitors participate the race by own risk and commits to al applied rule & regulations and instructions given by the organizer during the event. AKK, organizer or any individual member of race organisation cannot be held responsible for accidents, damages or similar, before, during or after the race.
The organizer has the right to cancel, modify or revise the schedule according to changed circumstances without prior notification.
Registration is open and will end 8th of June 2016. Registration is done by filling a form in here https://www.myrcm.ch/myrcm/main?hId=bkg&dId[E]=18867&pLa=en
Entry fee is 30 euros in 2WD and 30 euros in 4WD. Entry fee will be paid at the track during registration. Both cash and credit cards are accepted.
Competitor shall inform as minimum: name, address, class, licence number, phone number, club, country and personal Mylaps transponder number
- Finnish drivers also needs to register to the race at KITI.
- Additional fee of 10 eur shall be applied for late registration.
+358 40 5667288
- Most likely MRT transponders do not work. Recommendation is to use Mylaps/AMB transponders.
Snacks, coffee, tea, soft drinks and homemade lunch available from Pit Lane Café on Friday to Sunday.
- Most common credit cards and some foreign debit cards are accepted both in registration as well as in café.
- Possible to camp beside the track, see Accommodation.
- Laptimes are available at http://www.mylaps.com/en/practice-results/location/1153 during practice and race.
- Track fee of 10 eur applicable on Friday.
- Limited number of rental transponders available, rent 5 eur / pcs / day.
Welcome to Vaasa!